Drago unveils 2024 Olympic & Paralympic pins
Episode 1 : presentation of the Paris 2024 Olympic and Paralympic pin’s collections
The spirit of the Games and of Paris 2024
Maison Drago Paris is a craftsman of French know-how and seeks to transmit in its products a history and values. Drago’s ambition is to create and manufacture quality products for this occasion, carriers of meaning, and an aesthetic at the height of the event.
Drago is committed to making Paris 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games a success through:
- Creating, designing and manufacturing an exclusive collection of quality products, carriers of meaning, and an aesthetic at the height of the event;
- Pins for everyone from Access to Premium and various themes;
- Additional collections of Keychains, Badges and Magnets;
- More than 300 references validated and in the process of being marketed.
Their collections are posted regularly on their website, so do not hesitate to log in regularly :
To date, four collections are already available in different ranges as shown at top
COLLECTION “Paris 2024”
- Gamme Essentielle (pin’s with the Paris 2024 logo)
- Gamme Millésime (pin’s with the date 2024)
- Gamme Paris Essentiel (pin’s with the symbols of Parisian life)
- Gamme Monuments (pin’s of the iconic monuments of Paris, with the Paris 2024 logo).
COLLECTION “Les Sports”
- Gamme Disciplines (pin’s with an athlete in an Olympic or Paralympic discipline)
Gamme Terrains de Jeux (pin’s with an element of a sports discipline, field or accessory)
COLLECTION “Equipe de France”
- Gamme Coq (pin’s with the logo of the French Olympic and Paralympic team)
COLLECTION “Allez les Bleus”
(3 ranges available to support the French Olympic and Paralympic team)
- Gamme Porte-Voix
- Gamme Bouche
- Gamme Cri
To date, you will find on the official Drago shop site about 120 references, i.e. a little over a third of their ranges.
To discover very soon
- Our exclusive premium collection in silver or gold silver finish. This is an edition limited presented in box;
- Some novelties in the Equipe de France collection;
- New disciplines.
Finally, be patient for a few more weeks to discover the collections dedicated to mascots. (Provisional calendar around November 15, 2022. Follow the information update on aicolympic.org). Exclusively, these pin’s will be put online the day after it is revealed to the general public!