23rd World Olympic Collectors Fair — BRATISLAVA 2017
The Official Website of BRATISLAVA 2017 (wocf2017bratislava.com) is now open. Registration for tables, and reservations for the sight-seeing trip on Friday and the official banquet Saturday evening, are now being accepted. Please click the button below for more details.
OVERVIEW OF BRATISLAVA 2017
Organizer: Slovak Society of Olympic and Sports Collectors
Partners: Slovak Olympic Committee; Slovak Olympic and Sports Museum
Official WOCF Hotel and Fair Venue: Gate One Hotel (www.nhgateone.sk)
Public entrance fee: none
Special Hotel Rates for Participants at Gate One Hotel:
- Standard Double single occupancy: 70 EUR
- Standard Double double occupancy: 80 EUR
- Standard XL single occupancy: 80 EUR
- Standard XL double occupancy: 90 EUR
(Prices include breakfast, VAT and town tax)
Cost of Tables:
- 1 table = 35 € (includes 2 chairs)
- 2 tables = 65 € (includes 4 chairs)
- 3 tables = 90 € (includes 6 chairs)
(extra chairs provided free of charge)
Table Holders: 120 tables (approx. 100 International; 20 National)
Souvenirs: 3 Pins with Olympic Rings (500 pins total); Personalized Stamps; First Day Cover; Postcards
Silent Auction: Silent auction in Hotel lobby on Saturday, September 9. Cash payment right after closing of auction, only in €.
- Visiting exhibition at City Museum – 08.09.2017.
- Sight-seeing of Bratislava old town mini car-train – 08.09.2017.
- Gala Dinner with silent auction – 09.09.2017.