23rd World Olympic Collectors Fair, BRATISLAVA 2017, 8-10 September
The Official Website of BRATISLAVA 2017 (wocf2017bratislava.com) is now open. Registration for tables, and reservations for the sight-seeing trip on Friday and the official banquet Saturday evening, are now being accepted. Please click the button below for more details.
Click here for the schedule of AICO EB and Committee meetings.
OVERVIEW OF BRATISLAVA 2017
Dates: 8-10 September
Organizer: Slovak Society of Olympic and Sports Collectors
Partners: Slovak Olympic Committee; Slovak Olympic and Sports Museum
Official WOCF Hotel and Fair Venue: Gate One Hotel (www.nhgateone.sk)
Public entrance fee: none
Special Hotel Rates for Participants at Gate One Hotel:
- Standard Double single occupancy: 70 EUR
- Standard Double double occupancy: 80 EUR
- Standard XL single occupancy: 80 EUR
- Standard XL double occupancy: 90 EUR
(Prices include breakfast, VAT and town tax)
Cost of Tables:
- 1 table = 35 € (includes 2 chairs)
- 2 tables = 65 € (includes 4 chairs)
- 3 tables = 90 € (includes 6 chairs)
(extra chairs provided free of charge)
Table Holders: 120 tables (approx. 100 International; 20 National)
Souvenirs: 3 Pins with Olympic Rings (500 pins total); Personalized Stamps; First Day Cover; Postcards
Silent Auction: Silent auction in Hotel lobby on Saturday, September 9. Cash payment right after closing of auction, only in €.
- Visiting exhibition at City Museum – 08.09.2017.
- Sight-seeing of Bratislava old town mini car-train – 08.09.2017.
- Gala Dinner with silent auction – 09.09.2017.